Schiel & Denver's Book Publishing Roadmap
Publishing with Schiel & Denver is fast, easy and affordable. The Book Publishing Roadmap displayed on the front page of the website is designed to help you navigate through the process. It is composed of the four parts:
1. Your Book
We start with the learning center, where you can discover the advantages of choosing Schiel & Denver, learn about our book publishing process, read testimonials from our successful authors, and even request a free callback from a book publishing consultant.
2. Publish from $599
The first step to you becoming a published author is to choose your book publishing package. We offer six categories of book publishing packages, which includes Black & White book publishing (with full-color cover), Poetry, Full-color, Integrated Translation and Publishing, and Christian publishing. Schiel & Denver also offers the best distribution and highest author royalties available in the book publishing industry today - 50% on every copy sold.
- Choose the Book Publishing package that's right for you
- Read a detailed account of the Book Publishing Process at Schiel & Denver Book Publishers
3. Affordable Services (Optional)
If you would like to purchase any of our editing, marketing or bookselling services, you can do this at the same time as your publishing package, or you can wait until later after you've talked to your book design team and discussed your book publishing requirements.
4. Global Reach
- Schiel & Denver's distribution extends to over 160,000 retailers in over 100 countries including all chain and local booksellers across America and Canada.
- Learn about Schiel & Denver's book publishing partners
- Read how our state-of-the-art digital printing facilities integrates to provide you with a powerful publishing infrastructure across the world.
If you need assistance, please contact us immediately.
Schiel & Denver never sells your information to a third party, and all orders are handled with utmost confidentiality.