Blurb / Description Revision - $399
To order this service please call us at 832-699-0264 quoting your Author ID and Service #S2C-1
This service is only available to Schiel & Denver Authors
Please order in consultation with your desk editor.
This Post-publication Blurb Revision enables authors to change, expand or replace the important blurb description that is given to booksellers and potential buyers.
The revision will impact on;
- Your book cover production files.
- Official blurb and book description information given to booksellers and book registration organisations, like Nielsen BookData and Bowkers Books-in-print.
- Schiel & Denver's Trade Catalog and all marketing materials related to your book.
To implement changes, our printing staff will have to temorarily remove your book from distribution channels and cease bookseller availability. During this time, your book will temporarily display as "OUT OF STOCK" in bookseller catalogs (both traditional and online), until you resubmit the files to our printers.
How does it work?
- The process is labor-intensive. Schiel & Denver's pre-press department will firstly liaise with your design team to apply your requested changes to your book's production files.
- Authors will need to purchase the Re-submission to Printers Service, to enable our pre-press department to re-activate your book in global book selling channels. Our book sales department will need to be regularly updated during this process.
- Once your revised production files have been re-submitted to our printing facilities, all new copies of your book sold will reflect your requested blurb changes. The entire process can take 4-6 weeks.
Schiel & Denver's friendly book publishing professionals are available to help you choose the right mix of book publishing services and products for your book. Open a ticket with our 24/7 author support department to discuss your book publishing options.