Book Review Marketing Campaign - $9,999
To order this service please call us at 832-699-0264 quoting your Author ID and Service #S3A-3
This service is only available to Schiel & Denver Authors
Schiel & Denver's Book Review campaign offers a powerful suite of marketing tools, together with a professional press information pack, brought to you at an affordable price. The campaign includes the following services:
- Professional Website Design - GOLD (1 Year Free Web Hosting)
- 250 professionally designed author postcards sent to researched list of relevant media contacts (or those you specify) who have expressed a firm interest to receive publicity material.
- Social Media Network and Professional Blog Design
- Amazon Search Inside and Google Book Search
- Targeted Press Release - 5,000,000 Media Outlets
- Professionally designed press pack: including high-quality cover image, author bio, and past reviews—sent together with news of any ongoing or additional publicity information.
- Expert publicity advice with access to exclusive database of Schiel & Denver media contacts.
- Free follow-ups of all favorable interest, guaranteed within 24 hours of receipt.
Furthermore, our marketing department will follow-up all requests, and facilitate and arrange interview opportunities. Whether you're re-energizing your publicity campaign, or establishing your book launch literary calendar, the book review campaign is best held in conjunction with planned readings, talks, book signings, lectures, seminars and events in the community.
- This service is exclusive to Schiel & Denver authors.
- For newly launched publications, authors should bear in mind that the more influential journalists and media outlets, consider a book "too old" for a newspaper review if it's more than two months past the publication date. If you are publishing your book with Schiel & Denver now, please do not delay and contact your desk editor immediately to at least begin sending galley previews out for review, as soon as possible.
- If you are successful at getting favourable reviews, we can include the review on the backcover of your book, before the official publication date and in time for distribution, without post-publication revision charges. Successful authors will also be eligible for heavily discounted rates on our VIP professional publicist service, to support you.
- Obtaining exclusive book reviews in magazines, newspapers, periodicals and newsletters is no longer reserved for top New York book publicists.
- NOTE professional reviewers can be blunt though constructive. It is best to remember that in marketing the phrase 'all publicity is good publicity' still applies, even if simply arousing interest in readers.
Schiel & Denver's friendly book publishing professionals are available to help you choose the right mix of book publishing services and products for your book. Open a ticket with our 24/7 author support department to discuss your book publishing options.