Personal Publicist - $8,999
To order this service please call us at 832-699-0264 quoting your Author ID and Service #S3A-5
This service is available to only Schiel & Denver Authors
The Personal publicist service is a VIP service designed for the serious author who is engaged in, or embarking upon a professional writing career and wishes to let professionals handle all contact with the media on your behalf. This includes liaising with reporters, editors, television producers and radio announcers - arranging media conferences, interviews, photo and video sessions, site inspections, demonstrations and other publicity events.
The personal publicist service can customize and implement an effective, 'hands-on' marketing plan dependent on the unique needs and scope of your project. The campaign will be strategically accomplished in a manner that is expertly timed and successfully executed. Our goal is to propel your book into previously closed media circles.
The following comprehensive publicity benefits form the general basis, without limitation, of the personal publicist service:
- Development of key press kit materials, including professional press releases, formulating author bio/backgrounder, sample interview questions, by-lined article, media fact sheet, sell sheet, and more
- Arranging all booksignings and correspondence with your chosen stores; regardless of geographical placement
- Handling all media relations, including fielding all inquiries, scheduling interviews, distributing author copies upon request
- Development of targeted media lists to reach your target markets: then following up and direct pitching of 'ready-made' story and show ideas, as well as interview topics
- Distribution of galleys or advance review copies greatly increasing opportunities for coverage and exposure (including 50 FREE paperback copies sent for review)
- International Newswire Distribution
- Ongoing creative development of story ideas and new pitching angles
- Targeted soliciting and targeted pitching for direct interviews, book reviews, print interviews, feature stories, listings/mentions, by-lined articles, announcements, etc.
- Implementing consistent follow-up on all approaches, for both requested and distributed materials; by telephone, email and fax
- Ongoing research and monitoring of news for potential tie-ins
- Direct, personal pitching to media outlets; including newspapers, magazines, radio and TV shows etc.
- For Academic Authors: Correspondence with university course co-ordinators and college libraries, arranging campus publicity campaigns
- Regular weekly written updates on all activity, successes, upcoming plans, etc.
- This service lasts 10 weeks and is available exclusively for Schiel & Denver Authors.
- Garnering national and regional publicity refers to the following geographical locations: United States, Canada, UK/European Union and Australia
- The package will be streamlined and coordinated with the Schiel & Denver Book Sales Department to give your book priority-status in all correspondence with stores.
Schiel & Denver's friendly book publishing professionals are available to help you choose the right mix of book publishing services and products for your book. Open a ticket with our 24/7 author support department to discuss your book publishing options.