Retail Buyer's Preview - $100
To order this service please call us at 832-699-0264 quoting your Author ID and Service #S3A-6
This service is only available to Schiel & Denver Authors
To supplement the S&D Trade Catalog, and to help put the important book buyers at both chain and independent bookstores in the best possible position to make realistic stocking/purchasing decisions about your title, we recommend you consider having your work placed in the flagship catalog of one of the world' largest book traders, Ingram Book Group's Ingram Advance.
The reason Ingram is so important for Authors, is simply because virtually every bookstore in North America is supplied with bibliographic information about your book, through the Ingram database.
- By purchasing the Book Buyer's Preview, you'll ensure that 4-6 weeks prior to the release of your book, Advance is mailed to thousands of Ingram’s bookseller clients, with exclusive features on forthcoming hardcover, trade paper, and audio book titles.
- Each issue of Advance features relevant and timely editorial content, and will preview a crucial selection from your book (usually the first 8 pages) and make it widely accessible for viewing by U.S. booksellers, librarians, researchers, and international bookseller accounts.
- Booksellers interested in your title will now have double points of contact to request further information - Schiel & Denver's book sales department, and Ingram's first-class sales force.
- Visit site: Ingram Book Group
- The Book Buyer's Preview service is included in all trade publishing packages, except Design and Design Color.
- All preview material submitted remains under the author's copyright ownership and is limited to maximum 8 pages.
- Ingram will take due care of your material, and has a special secure-access policy in operation to ensure your copyrighted work is safe and guarded against unauthorized disclosure. Ingram is also trusted throughout the book industry.
Schiel & Denver's friendly book publishing professionals are available to help you choose the right mix of book publishing services and products for your book. Open a ticket with our 24/7 author support department to discuss your book publishing options.